In this section you will find a variety of audio and visual materials featuring GenderCC members, activities from the broader network and information on gender and climate change.
- A short explanatory video to give an introduction to the linkages between climate change and gender in the specific context of urban areas. It was produced as a part of the Gender into Urban Climate Change Initiative (GUCCI). Find out more why addressing gender aspects in urban planning is crucial to enhance cities' resilience to the impacts of climate change.
GenderCC members share their visions for gender justice and climate justice beyond COP21.
- Interview with GenderCC's Kate Cahoon on gender equality and climate change with freie-radios.net (in German).
- Interview with GenderCC's Lara Eckstein with Eldoradio, broadcast of the University of Dortmund (in German).
- Video documentation of the "Battle for the Climate" conference in Cologne, Germany: “It's not about parts per million, it's about power.” Featuring a short interview with GenderCC’s Kate Cahoon.
- Documentation of an Indonesian side event on gender and climate change at COP 19 in Warsaw, Poland.
- A speech held by Gotelind Alber, founder of GenderCC, at a UN Women Reception.
- GenderCC's Sharmind Neelormi and Ahsan Uddin Ahmed provide a gender perspective on climate change with a focus on adaptation.
- Sharmind Neelormi gives an interview for the Gender Justice and Global Climate Change Research Network.
- Gender Justice and Global Climate Change Research Network interview with Patricia Glazebrook.
- Claudia Gimena Roa from FUNDAEXPRESION and Nina Somera give an interview to OneClimate.net at COP16 in Cancun, Mexico.
- Gotelind Alber, founder of GenderCC, also spoke to OneClimate at COP16 about the important role of women in the fight against climate change.
- GenderCC's Nina Somera on gender perspectives in relation to finance and climate change.
- GenderCC's video statement on COP15 from September 22, 2009.
- Felicia Davis speaking from COP15 in Copenhagen as a representative of GenderCC, Environmental Justice and Climate Change (EJCC) and Black Women's Roundtable.
- Women's voices on climate change: How do women from around the world perceive and experience climate change? How are they reacting, what are they doing to cope with the challenges? Representatives of GenderCC attended COP14, were the video podcasts were taken. Listen to the voices of women from: Cameroon, Columbia, India, Kenya, South Africa.
- GenderCC's video documentation, "Gender Justice in Times of a Changing Climate", focused on ativities in Poznan during COP 14 in December 2008. Filmed, directed and edited by Jacqueline van Meygaarden, Cosmos Production South Africa.