GenderCC's governance bodies are supported by an International Secretariat, currently located in Berlin, Germany, where the organisation is formally registered as a non-profit organisation.
What do we do?
The Secretariat acts as an administrator and central service point for the network. This involves:
- Raising funds for GenderCC and its various activities
- Supporting focal points in their activities
- Organising exchange among the focal points and developing a global learning platform for GenderCC
- Supporting outreach and media work
- Maintaining and updating the GenderCC homepage, social media outlets and newsletter
- Reporting regularly to the Steering Committee
- Providing services for members
Who are we?
The team at the International Secretariat is currently made up of:
- Gotelind Alber, board member (top left)
- Patricia Bohland, finance officer (top right)
- Ulrike Röhr, board member (bottom left)
- Lisa Göldner, student assistant (bottom right)
Where to find us?
The International Secretariat office is located in the WeiberWirtschaft, a women's collective that houses more than 300 businesses run by women.
GenderCC - Women for Climate Justice e.V.
10115 Berlin, Germany
...looking for information about jobs and internships?