Jobs and internships
From time to time, jobs and internships become available at the GenderCC Secretariat in Berlin. Available positions will be posted here.
Internship vacancy: Online campaigning and video production
We are currently looking for a creative, dedicated, and organised individual to join our team as an intern. The duration of the internship is three months (preferably September to November 2017). The internship will be part-time (20 hours/week) and be conducted at GenderCC’s International Secretariat in Berlin, Germany.
The intern will support the GenderCC team in its online campaigning leading up to and during COP23 via social media (Facebook and Twitter), newsletters and our website. The intern will furthermore develop the storyboards for two animated explainer videos and assist in the pre- and post-production as well as the distribution of the videos.
- Development of the storyboards for two animated explainer videos on gender and climate change as well as gender-responsive climate action;
- Assist in the pre- and post-production as well as the distribution of the videos;
- Actively use Twitter and Facebook for outreach;
- Contribute to the content management of our website www.gendercc.net;
- Contribute to the drafting of newsletters;
- Support general office and administrative tasks.
You are a fit for this internship if:
- You are enthusiastic and committed to GenderCC’s goals of advancing gender-responsive climate action and achieving climate justice;
- You are interested in online campaigning and public relations;
- You have experience in using Facebook and Twitter;
- You have some experience in the development and/or production of (animated) videos;
- You have some knowledge, practical or academic, on the intersection of gender equality and climate justice;
- You are able to complete all tasks in an organised and timely manner;
- You have excellent English skills both written and oral.
Please send your application (letter of interest and brief curriculum vitae) to secretariat(at)gendercc.net
In case you are receiving a stipend for your internship or need to complete a student placement as part of your studies, please also include the relevant details in your application letter.